Wednesday 24 February 2010

Day 7

Breakfast: Porridge; Cheese Scone; Hot Blackcurrant and Apple Juice.
Lunch: Vegetable Pie; Beetroot and Parsnip Salad; Homemade Scone and Rock Cake
Afternoon: Hot Water> Aarghh!!!!
Tea Time: Carrot and Parsnip Soup; Split Pea and Cheese Wedge, Potato wedges.
Snacks: Home made biscuits, Rock Cakes, Scones.

I am likely taking in a lot of calories. I use butter for the cooking and I am getting through it at a fair whack. As I said yesterday I think- there is a lot of cheese too.

But Hot water- That's mad, it was also all I could think of that I would be able to have at my Mum's house. It tasted almost as good as herbal tea at least which makes you think. Maybe all I like is the hot water.

I used the Split peas in place of lentils and the recipie worked very well- I've made that before and I think it might have been better with split peas. Funny colour though.

No comments:

Post a Comment