Monday 22 March 2010

Day 33

Breakfast: Porridge, Oatcakes and Butter and honey, Apple and Blackcurrant Juice.
Lunch: Roast Vegetable Tart, Sticky Toffee Pudding.
Snack: Rock Buns.
Tea Time: Soup and Bread.

Yvonne and I went out for our lunch to the Amarillo at Falkirk Stadium. We were the only two people in the whole time. The food was nice- but the choice that was closest to my diet still involved Peppers and some other unseasonal "seasonal leaves". I think you often find that although places will say they would use locally sourced ingredients they probably don't do it most of the time. If they did I would want to see evidence of it. I also went for a sweet. It was nice again probably technically able to be produced with UK ingredients. But I'm paying the forfeit anyway. just to be on the safe side:

Forfeit: £9.95- two course lunch at Amarrillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment