Thursday 25 March 2010

Day 36

Breakfast: Shredded Wheat, Toast and butter and honey. Apple and Blackcurrant juice.
Lunch: Oatcakes and Butter, Apples.
Tea Time: Home made Vegetable Pasty, potatoes and coleslaw.
Snack: Home made biscuits.

Lunch time at work can be a bit hectic really as a group starts before 1pm- if I've not planned well then I end up not eating anything, or getting a sandwich out the cafe or eating rubbish. I do feel a genuine need to eat- I get properly hungry -so I just finished some Cumniestown Oatcakes with butter, and some apples.

At night I was out at the pictures to see Shutter Island. There was no way I thought the pictures would have any UK food or drink so I took some home made biscuits and juice in with me.

For my birthday I got some edible things. A fair bit of whisky, all of which fits in the criteria of my diet, but at my rate of one bottle a year I should be okay until I am in my mid to late 40's! I also have chocolates and a Thornton's Chocolate Bottle and a packet of Tayto Crisps awaiting me on Palm Sunday. More about Lent soon.

1 comment: