Wednesday 3 March 2010

Day 14

Breakfast: Porridge, Oatcakes, Butter and Honey, Hot Apple and Blackcurrant.
Lunch: Home made Bread and Cheese, Apples, home made apple bun.
Snack: Apple Buns, Homemade Biscuits.
Tea Time: Potato wedges and cheese, Onion Rings

Had a lot of fun baking in the morning. And felt very proud of my bread. My Own Bread!

Went out for tea tonight to the Copper Top. It's ok usually. They do a nice (definition: massively high calorie and fat) sweet in there, but on this diet there was next to nothing I could eat. They wouldn't do me a baked potato either.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very impressed. it all looks great! Did Charlie help? Most importantly are you going to bring samples in to work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie helped by being out at nursery! I'm eating it all.

    ReplyDelete