Tuesday 9 March 2010

Day 20 Half Way Point

Breakfast: Shredded Wheat, Homemade bread with butter and honey, Hot apple and blackcurrant.
Lunch: Oatcakes and Cheese.
Evening Meal: Green Split pea soup, Veggie Pastie and Baked Potato.
Snack: homemade biscuits.

Forfeits: £1 oatcakes had palm oil in, but were all I could get today.

Have I said how much I miss a cup of tea? Hot water and juice are fine and all but... a cup of tea would be great. At Linlithgow Palace on Sunday there was a sign up next to the room that was the brewhouse saying that beer was commonly drunk at every meal before tea was introduced. I think because the water supply would not be clean. I could give beer at every meal a go.. or maybe not. I think it wouldn't be like beer we have today it would have been weak and warmish, actually that sound ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment