Friday 19 March 2010

Day 29

Breakfast was more shredded wheat and some bread I had made- with butter. Since last weekend I haven't fancied any honey. Apple Juice.
Lunch: At work so I had oatcakes and cheese and an apple.
TeaTime: I was going out for a meeting so it had to be fast food and I had Chips! Managed to buy Copella Apple and Mango Juice in the rush at the station- but realised and went back for the straight English apple juice. When I got in I had some toast.


And that's the story of my day in food. In the comments the other day Wattsie was asking about whether I had lost weight. I don't think I have, but if I have it's not much. I was expressing concern more about cholesterol, vitamins and amino acids that i might be missing out on. In the short term that's not going to be a giant problem but as I said before I don't think you would likely be a healthy vegetarian on just UK food. I'd happily be proved wrong though.

No comments:

Post a Comment