Friday 19 March 2010

Day 30 (10 days to go!!!)

Breakfast: Shredded Wheat, Toast and Butter, Apple Juice.
Lunch: Oatcakes and Cheese, Apple.
Tea Time: Baked Potato with egg and carrot and onion and broccoli.
Evening: Bottle of Abbot Ale.

I'm needing a wee sweet thing for night like a cake or some shortbread biscuit or something- haven't been able to bring myself to do more than the easy bread though. That's like a necessity. I'm just too tired since not feeling well last weekend. Maybe I'll get round to it tonight.

The other thing that would be good would be ice cream or yoghurt. Both would technically be available from Scottish producers- but the flavourings (Particularly the main one- vanilla) are not likely to have come from the UK. I could buy natural yoghurt and flavour it myself I suppose, and have a go at Ice Cream myself. I think I've been preferring beer... or distraction.

1 comment:

  1. I know the feeling. We all like a wee sweet thing at night.
    You've just over a week to go. Well done.

    ReplyDelete